How affordable is a coin operated washer and dryer?
Interested in coin operated laundry equipment? Coin operated washer and dryer equipment has been around for many years and is still a favorite in Laundromats around the country. They are also popular in on-site laundry facilities for student housing, multi-housing rental properties and more. Coin operated washer and dryer equipment is no more expensive than other laundry equipment, and most people are familiar with its easy to use format. Commercial Laundries is a leading Florida vendor of commercial laundry equipment and services, and we have high quality coin operated washer and dryer equipment for your laundry facility.
Coin operated washer and dryer units offer you a lucrative revenue stream that handles all transactions without the use of a counter person. A monetary transaction must take place via the coin slide on the machine, before the machine will engage for use. Each transaction has a timed cycle, and the machine shuts off automatically when the cycle is completed. The machine does all the work for you and doesn’t require constant oversight. Coin operated washer and dryer equipment also has many other benefits:
- Coin operated machines are available in front and top loaders and also space saving stackable equipment.
- All coin washers are equipped with stainless steel or porcelain ceramic washtubs to protect laundry from snags or pulls.
- Coin operated washer and dryer equipment is ADA compliant to provide easy access to the handicapped community.
- New Energy Star certification technology provides savings on water, electric and gas bills, plus reduces wastewater to conserve natural resources and increase your profit margin.
- Machines are equipped with easy coin slide access and high capacity coin vaults that hold a large number of coins. Coin vaults are constructed to withstand theft, damage and tampering, and also reject foreign money and slugs.
If you are interested in card operated washer and dryer units for your laundry facility, we have what you need. Our card operated washers and dryers offer many great features that will also save you time and money. The new Smart card technology is easy to use and your patrons can add credit their Smart card by using a credit or debit card at the Clean Pay kiosk system located in your laundry facility. With just one swipe of the card through the scanner on the machine, and the machine is engaged for use; it’s as simple as that. Patrons do not have to be concerned about coin collecting to do their laundry, and you will not have to worry about tampering and damage. All laundry transaction data is stored and easily accessed, making it easier for you to do bookkeeping. And you won’t have to spend time emptying each machine’s coin vault. With card operated washer and dryer units pricing is also done easily and quickly, and you can change prices in small increments if that is your desire.
If you are low on cash at the moment, you can lease washer and dryer laundry equipment. You can begin making a profit without a large initial investment, and all lease options are tax deductible. When you lease laundry equipment you have the option to select all matching machines to give your facility a streamlined look. We can help you decide what machine makes and models best suit your business needs, and stay within your budget. When you lease washer and dryer equipment from us, you receive complimentary maintenance visits and repair services for the lifetime of the lease. Our lease options are a definite win-win solution.
To learn more about our coin and card operated washer and dryer equipment and services, contact Commercial Laundries, Inc. today at: 305-699-3970.