Whirlpool Washing Machines at Commercial Laundries
As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of commercial laundry products, Whirlpool Company has had years of experience in research and development initiatives.
Known for their “innovation at the pace of life”, Whirlpool washing machines and dryers far exceed the competition, and deliver a robust laundry performance that consumers love.
Whirlpool Washer and Dryers for Sale
Your selection of our best Whirlpool washer and dryers for sale not only provides your laundry facility with a stylish suite of impeccably designed laundry machines, you are also receiving distinctive machine features, function and performance. Whirlpool washing machines provide your patrons with a unique, user-friendly customized aesthetic, and an intuitive user interface. Your patrons will love the easy to read icons and simple to use coin and card-operated Whirlpool washer and dryers for sale.
The company’s hard work has paid off not only in consumer satisfaction but also in being awarded multiple iF Design Awards. According to J Mays, Whirlpool’s Chief Design Officer, “People want inspiration from their surroundings and by the things they touch every day. They also want performance. Staying true to our purpose and infusing design and innovation into every aspect of our appliances is how our teams operate every day. We are thrilled our vision is being honored with the prestigious iF labels.”
Whirlpool – An Innovative Leader in the Field
Whirlpool is also a company of “firsts” having brought to the U.S. market the first large capacity Whirlpool washing machines in 1999. Another first was the state-of-the-art Steam Cycle that refreshes laundry and reduces wrinkles and odors. Perhaps the company’s most significant first was the introduction of the first sustainable energy/water efficient top-load washer in 1998, providing energy and natural resource conservation.
To maximize space in a small laundry facility, you can opt for our stackable Whirlpool washing machines and dryers that take up less space than standard sized machines. Another space saving option is the all-in-one, Whirlpool washing machine and dryer combo that not only washes the laundry but also dries it too! This new innovation is a great choice for small spaces, and offers multiple laundry services to your busy patrons.
Whirlpool Washing Machine Parts and Systems
Our Whirlpool washer and dryer for sale is designed and built to provide a maximum level of performance and excellent laundry outcome, based on fine engineering. All Whirlpool washing machine parts and systems are durably built with solid construction and sustainable attributes.
Some of the many fine qualities of our Whirlpool washer and dryer for sale include:
- A prewash cycle that helps to keep stains from setting-in.
- Advanced moisture sensors that track moisture and temperature during the drying cycle to dry laundry evenly.
- Our front and top load Whirlpool washing machines feature Energy Star cost-effective savings on water, gas and electric that exceeds government standards by more than 20 percent.
- Intuitive Touch Controls guide the user to the proper cycle combinations, and Active Bloom senses the load size and adapts the water level and actions appropriate to the type of laundry load being used.
- The 12-hour FanFresh Option circulates air through the washing machine for up to 12 hours after the wash cycle is completed, tumbling laundry and keeping it fresh.
- The Sanitize Cycle increases water temperature to eradicate 99.99 percent of common household bacteria.
- Colors Option uses cold water to preserve your laundry’s vibrant colors.
- Whirlpool washing machine parts feature advanced suspension systems for proper balancing, and noise and vibration control.
- Sustainable Whirlpool washing machine parts also include stainless steel drums, direct drive motors, and maximum RPM spin speeds.
Upgrade with Whirlpool from Commercial Laundries
Our Whirlpool washer and dryer for sale is equipped with digital display dashboards that offer multiple cycle options, spin speeds, dispenser trays, and water temperature selections.