What to Consider Before you Purchase Coin-Operated Laundry Machines
There are a few things to think about before you purchase coin-operated laundry machines and we are going to break it down for you.
The laundry business is a very lucrative industry for property owners when they have the right equipment. When it comes to choosing the best coin-operated machines for your laundry business, think of necessity. Why are you looking to purchase or upgrade your laundry equipment? Do you need larger machines or more of them? Are you replacing your machines because they are worn down, broken or from yesteryear? How will you maintain them and keep them running at peak efficiency? What does your budget look like? Commercial Laundries Orlando can help you answer all these questions and then some. Here are four items to consider when purchasing coin-operated laundry machines.
Capacity and Productivity
Ask yourself, what attributes you are looking for in coin-operated laundry machines. You want machines that are dependable, efficient and time saving that can get the job done. These are features that will increase your patron satisfaction and your revenue. Our coin-op laundry equipment at Commercial Laundries can check all your boxes.
- All our machines are built with large stainless-steel or porcelain enamel washtubs and all metal components
- Constructed with an advanced suspension that absorbs the weight of the machine and laundry to decrease vibrations
- Engineered with an innovative agitation system that adjusts water levels depending on laundry load size
- Newer models have larger doors and lack center agitators, freeing up space for more laundry
- Washers contain a sophisticated extraction system that runs on fast spin cycles that take out more water and moisture, reducing drying time
- All our coin-operated laundry machines are high efficiency, requiring less water and energy
High Efficiency Coin Laundry
Energy efficient, coin-operated laundry machines have a multitude of energy and cost saving functions. Not only do they do wonders for the environment but the are also good for your wallet.
- Washing machines use up 50% less water than dated models, therefore requiring less energy to heat less water
- Washers advanced and faster spinning technology extracts more water from garments, requiring less time in the dryer
- Consuming less water and energy results in less waste and a significant decrease in your utility costs
Energy efficient washers and dryers are environmentally friendly and need fewer resources to operate, making them and excellent asset to your laundry service.
Repair and Maintenance
We all know that maintenance is pivotal when it comes to running a coin-operated laundry machine facility. Newer models require less upkeep but must still be constantly cared for; and this should be taken into consideration. Choose any machine from our trusted leading manufactures, Maytag, Speed Queen and Whirlpool, and you won’t be disappointed.
When you do have to deal with service and maintenance, know they we have got you covered with our customizable service and maintenance packages. You will never again have to deal with the headache of a broken-down machine. Our technicians will keep your equipment working in tip top shape. Here at Commercial Laundries Orlando, we have a 15,000-square-foot warehouse filled with laundry equipment and parts. If one of your machines ever needs servicing or parts, we are sure to carry what is need which means no down machines and no wait time.
Where to Purchase Coin-Operated Laundry Machines on Your Budget
When it comes to buying or leasing coin-operated laundry machines, partner with a company you can depend on. Here at Commercial Laundries Orlando, you will receive top of the line machinery paired with top of the line service. We pride ourselves on our long-standing relationships with clients and our exceptional customer service. Whether you choose to buy or lease coin-operated laundry machines, know that you will be taken care at Commercial Laundries:
- Knowledgeable team and experienced technicians
- Delivery and installation
- Offload and or purchasing of your unwanted machines
- Complementary service and maintenance with all leasing contracts
- Equipment utility assessment reports