Here at Commercial Laundries, we continue to operate and serve our customers amidst COVID-19, implementing our emergency plan and taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our community, team, and clients. Our hearts and condolences go out to those who have been directly affected by the coronavirus and the families and communities facing hardships during these unprecedented times.
As the impact of COVID-19 grows and times are becoming more uncertain, we want you to know that we are taking every measure possible to operate responsibly and with minimal disruption to our services for our clients. Deemed an essential business, we know our critical responsibility in being proactive and responsive to restricting the spread of the virus. Throughout these indeterminate times we will remain transparent and informative as we continue to respond to service repairs and maintenance, and move forward.
All around the state of Florida, the country, and the world, businesses are facing the challenges granted by this pandemic to reopen and establish a new and safer way to go about business. As our new practices become our norm, we are confident that with the conjoined cooperation and commitment of everyone in our community we can mitigate the spread of the virus and its trajectory.
As part of our response to COVID-19 and our emergency plan, all our employees are in accordance with the highest level of compliance and are following all safety guidelines outlined by the CDC. We have instilled a policy for reporting illness, implemented the mandatory use of face masks for all employees, and we continue to promote social distancing within all our offices and warehouses.
The commercial laundry sector is an essential business and according to the CDC, doing laundry is an important part to preventing the spread of COVID-19 in homes and multi-housing communities. Our team will continue to perform service repairs and maintenance and support you throughout this crucial time responsibly.
We all play an essential role in the containment of this virus. For everyone’s health and wellness we have outlined a few safety procedures:
- Ensure that all frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected often.
- Provide your patrons with disinfectant to wipe down machines and sanitize their hands.
- Recommend patrons wash hands after handling soiled laundry.
- Limit the number of people in laundry rooms and tight quarters and encourage folding at home.
- Face masks have been proven to prevent the spread of the virus and should be worn around your property while residents continue to practice social distancing.
- And for everyone’s protection, anyone not feeling well or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 should reside at home and avoid communal areas.
Commercial Laundries’ focus remains on the health and safety of our team and clients while doing our part in stopping the spread of the virus. As we continue to monitor and assess the situation, we will update you on our COVID-19 response and how we can each do our own part to move forward together.