Commercial Laundry Machine Miami
Commercial Laundries Has the Best Equipment for Your Apartment or Condo Building
If you are the owner, manager, or overseer of any shared laundry facility, and are ready to upgrade your laundry equipment, Commercial Laundries has everything you need to get started. We sell and lease every type of commercial laundry machine Miami residents prefer, and we make it as easy as possible for you to operate a well-maintained, safe, and profitable laundry facility, on your terms.
Commercial laundry equipment purchases do not need to be stressful or difficult. At Commercial Laundries, we pride ourselves in our products and our high-end customer service. From the moment you call our team, you will be taken care of. We will live up to our reputation for establishing long-term business relationships with clients. Our knowledgeable representatives can answer all of your questions and help you select the right commercial laundry machine. Miami laundry owners can rest easy in our care, as we have been in business for over 50 years, and understand all there is to know about washers and dryers.
When you lease from us, you receive free maintenance and repairs as needed. Our techs stay up to date on all technological advances and upgrades, while our knowledgeable mechanics stay certified, providing you with efficient service. Our Florida-based warehouse contains a huge variety of parts, machines, and accessories, shortening delivery times and ensuring we have what we need on hand to serve you faster.
Are Today’s Commercial Laundry Machines Still Coin-Operated?
Yes, many commercial laundry machines around the world are still coin-operated. Coin-operated washers are an excellent way to recoup some of the expenses of providing laundry services to your building or complex. It also provides residents with a convenient place to wash their clothes in-house, without having to go elsewhere to find a laundromat or dry cleaners.
Although some property owners now have laundry facilities that accept digital payment systems or card payment systems, there are many residents who still prefer coin-operated laundry equipment. Vended laundries are easy to use, with a minimal intuitive payment system that requires no smart card or intimidating digital technology. Coin-operated laundry equipment has been used for decades and is well-understood by customers, who will appreciate the simplicity.
Because coin-operated washers and dryers come in top-load and front-load configurations, there are many high-quality options to choose from, including major brands like Speed Queen and Maytag. The coin vaults are large-capacity and will hold a large number of coins, so you do not need to worry about emptying them every day. They are designed to be tamper-resistant and are durable enough to withstand most attempts at theft, graffiti, and damage. The coin slot will resist foreign coins and other coin-shaped objects, ensuring only the correct denominations are accepted, and no unfortunate jams occur. In addition, coin-operated machines don’t have the debit and credit card processing fees that come with card-operated washers and dryers, saving you money in the long run.
4 Benefits of Upgrading Your Commercial Laundry Machine in Miami
If you are in charge of running a laundry facility and are considering upgrading your machines, contact Commercial Laundries today. We rent and sell new and used machines from the best brands on the market, with amenities like selectable settings, digital displays, sturdy and durable construction, stainless steel or porcelain wash tubs (not plastic), with beautifully modern aesthetics that will update the look of any laundry room or commercial facility.
All used machines are refurbished, with every part replaced as needed. They are then professionally inspected, and we ensure they are Energy Star rated, bringing them up to the same standard as a brand-new machine.
Some of the benefits you may find from upgrading your commercial laundry machines are:
- Better efficiency, saving you money. Older or malfunctioning washers and dryers can increase operating costs. By replacing them with high-efficiency machines, you will save on gas, water, and energy usage which will reduce your overall costs. At Commercial Laundries, our coin-operated laundry machines are Energy Star rated and DOE-compliant. They are quiet and efficient, giving residents a pleasant experience while keeping costs down.
- Happier residents and clients. Residents want efficient laundry equipment that works. It is that simple. Offering working, reliable laundry machines that get clothes clean is what will keep people coming back. New washers and dryers often have a larger capacity and higher efficiency, resulting in fewer loads that need to be done. It will also take less time for residents to do their laundry, a win/win as you will then have the capacity for a higher turnover.
- Improved safety. The last thing you need in your life is a building fire or a flood because your old laundry machine was not properly maintained. Not only does such an accident compromise the safety of your residents, but it also brings about questions regarding liability, not to mention building repair costs. Keep things up to code and safe by replacing your old beater with a brand-new washer and dryer set. At Commercial Laundries we will professionally install your machine as well, making certain it is done right the first time.
- A better-looking facility. Although this is not always the first priority, having modern-looking, matching laundry machines will attract more users, which may bring in more revenue to help you finance your laundry services.
Leasing or Buying Your Building’s Commercial Laundry Machine in Miami: Pros and Cons
Pros of leasing commercial washers and dryers for your laundry facility are:
- No upfront costs, as you can pay later when you lease a commercial laundry machine (Miami) with Commercial Laundries
- We offer service, maintenance, and repair visits at no additional charge when you lease from us
- Free delivery and installation are included when you lease from Commercial Laundries
- It is easy to trade and upgrade your laundry machines
Cons to leasing your building’s laundry equipment include:
- Monthly payments will need to be included in your budgeting
- You do not own the machines outright
Pros to buying your commercial laundry equipment as opposed to renting include:
- You can purchase brand new, or refurbished (like new) equipment from Commercial Laundries with a guarantee
- You will not have monthly payments if you purchase your washers and dryers outright
- You will have complete autonomy over your laundry equipment and what you do with it
- Less initial paperwork
Cons to buying are:
- Paying a large sum of money all at once, along with delivery and installation fees
- All service and maintenance are your own responsibility, which can be costly without purchasing an additional maintenance plan
- If you purchase an inferior machine you will likely need to upgrade or replace it within a few short years
Call Commercial Laundries to Get the Best Commercial Laundry Machine in Miami
At Commercial Laundries, those who are looking for the right type of commercial laundry machine in Miami will be able to choose from major appliance brands including Speed Queen, Whirlpool, and Maytag. We are a full-service commercial laundry vendor offering machines that are coin-operated, as well as credit card-operated and digital app-operated machines. Whether you have an on-premise laundry (OPL) vended laundry company or a green laundry facility in a multi-family complex, we are certain to have something that will suit your needs.
We make it easy to lease or purchase everything you need, delivering your new machines right away so you can get your laundry room up and running. Our team will install the machines for you, and we can arrange to take older machines away if you wish. You can enjoy the perks of having our service team available to you at no added cost, and in a few years, you can easily upgrade to a newer model.
To get started or to learn more about the different types of rentals, leases, and machines we have for sale, please call our Miami team today at 786-977-9910, or visit our website to set up a consultation time. We will work with you to create a customized leasing program contract that is right for your laundry business needs. Call now, we can help you grow your laundry business and keep your residents and tenants happy, while staying within your budget.