Get the best commercial laundry equipment to suit your residents’ needs and your desires as a property owner.
There are plenty of commercial laundry options out here for property owners, you just have to know what you are looking for and where to look. Even if you don’t know the answer to either of those topics, there are professionals out there that can help narrow down your choices and help you choose the best commercial laundry equipment for your property and your residents. Here at Commercial Laundries Orlando, we have some of the top-rated commercial laundry equipment for multi-family housing available, paired with our first-class services and expertise.
Commercial Laundry Equipment Models
When it comes to choosing the right model for your laundry facility, the first thing you want to ensure is that you are going with commercial-grade washers and dryers that are built to withstand heavy foot traffic and large laundry loads. Here are some of our commercial top-loading, front-loading, and stackable options.
The conventional top-loaders are great crowd-pleasers, as they are the most familiar and traditional, and they offer a deep washtub, great for presoaking garments.
- Top loading machines from Speed Queen have 27-wash cycles.
- Their soft mount, advanced suspension make them ready for all floor types and a quiet laundry experience.
- Fast extraction speeds of 710 RPM reduce water and moisture to help cut drying time.
- Machines feature user-friendly digital control pads.
- Washtubs have a 92.3-liter capacity for large, commercial size laundry loads.
Front Loading and Stackable Washers and Dryers
The innovative front-loading washers and dryers’ revolutionary design requires less water to operate, making them more energy-efficient and eco-friendly, and easy to convert into stackable units. Their sophisticated tumbling mechanism helps to evenly distribute water for a gentle wash and clean result.
- Speed Queen’s front-loading machines have a robust suspension system to absorb vibrations and reduce noise.
- These front loaders have a 1200 RPM spin speed with a 440 g-force extraction system for ultimate water and moisture reduction.
- Large door openings of 15.5 inches and 180-degree swing capabilities make loading and unloading simple.
- Commercial-grade equipment has a 96.8-liter capacity to help reduce load numbers and increase upselling capabilities.
- With up to 50% reduction in water consumption, these washers are better for the environment and your wallet.
- Stackable washers and dryers are great when you are limited on space or when you want to maximize your machine numbers.
Laundry Payment Systems
Evaluate the needs of your residents and your desired management style to determine the type of payment system you want for your commercial laundry equipment.
The trusted and dependable coin-op washers and dryers are a great addition to any laundry facility for their familiarity and accessibility. Most people have confidence in the coin system because they will not need to rely on debit, credit, or laundry loyalty cards for payment.
Card-op washers and dryers and laundry payment apps are an easy way to advance your laundry facility and attract new and younger users. These cashless options also make remote access and management accessible and simple for property owners, offering real-time reports into profits, user habits and profiles, and machine operations. Furthermore, these contactless options will help make your laundry operation cleaner and safer for your residents.
Where to Find the Best Commercial Laundry Equipment
For affordable and quality commercial laundry machines, work with us, your local and trusted laundry distributor. Here at Commercial Laundries, we have dependable machines from reputable manufacturers, Maytag, Speed Queen, and Whirlpool, at competitive prices. For even greater savings, consider renting your equipment with our customizable laundry lease program.
Contact Commercial Laundries at, (855) 254-9274 to get started on purchasing or leasing your quality commercial laundry equipment for multi-family housing.