If your washer or dryer is in need of servicing, contact Commercial Laundries for dependable washer and dryer repair services in South Florida.
When your laundry equipment is on the fritz, you don’t want to wait too long to have it taken care of by a professional for a few reasons. One, it is a huge inconvenience. Whether it is your personal household machine or one of your commercial washers or dryers, having your machine down is costing you time and money. In most cases it may be something minor, but those minor issues can lead to larger issues and potential hazards. As one of the best washing machine repair companies, Commercial Laundries is familiar with all types of machines and brands and is quick to assess and take care of any issue with their team of experienced technicians. We also offer preventative maintenance packages to assist with service and upkeep. Contact Commercial Laundries for washer and dryer repair services.
Professional Care for All Types of Laundry Machines and Customers
Commercial Laundries services and repairs household laundry machines and multi-housing laundry facilities of all sorts. Whether you have a single unit in need of servicing or a whole fleet of commercial coin and card operated laundry machines, we can help. Our technicians and mechanics are well versed and familiar with all types of laundry machines and major brands.
Common Laundry Equipment Issues
If any of the following issues sound familiar, click here for a request for service to have one of our professional technicians sent out to you right away for washer and dryer repair services.
- Washing machine or dryer will not run or turn on: First check the machine’s outlet and make sure all connections and fuses are in the correct position. If all looks good on your end, there may be an issue with the circuitry, thermostat, or start switch.
- Leaking wash machine or water not draining properly: Look for a loose hose, clogged or broken drainpipe, or a worn-down belt in need of change. Do not let a leak or drainage problem lead to something more serious.
- Noisy machine or excessive vibration: A loud sound or unusual vibrations may be due to an un-level washer or dryer. Check your machine’s balance and drum seal.
- Washing machine is not spinning or lack of agitation ?
- Clothing is coming out with stains or not clean ?
- Water in the washer is not reaching desired temperature: There may be a blocked valve or sediment build up.
- Dryer is overheating or not generating enough heat: Make sure machines are cleaned and all lint trays are cleared.
- Clothes are not drying completely: A blocked vent or lint build up may be the culprit.
- Control buttons not working
- Jammed coin slots or card reader malfunction
Fast, Reliable and Experienced Technicians
If you are struggling with any of the issues described above, you will not have to wait long for a speedy repair when you call on Commercial Laundries, one of the best washing machine repair companies in Southern Florida. Our experienced team of technicians is quick to respond, assess and diagnose necessary repairs and servicing. With our 15,000-square-foot warehouse, all equipment and parts are available on hand, allowing our technicians to respond to your needs quickly.
Service and Maintenance Packages to Assist with Upkeep
To avoid costly repairs, we recommend enrolling in a service and maintenance program to help keep your equipment running efficiently. Our comprehensive service and maintenance program is intended to help you manage your machines and perform routine servicing when needed. Take preventative actions, maintain your machines, and prolong their lifetime by teaming up with one of the best washing machine repair companies, Commercial Laundries.
Commercial Laundries Services all areas of South Florida and Beyond
Commercial Laundries has been servicing the commercial laundry sector in Florida since 1972. We service anywhere from the Northern Keys to West Palm to Orlando and beyond. Contact Commercial Laundries at, (855) 254-9274 to find dryer repair service near me.