We’ve chosen the best commercial washing machine brands for the new year.
There is a lot to consider when it comes to choosing new washers for your multi-housing complex. To help ease your decision, have a look at the best commercial washer brands from Commercial Laundries Miami.
When searching for new commercial laundry equipment, you must look at reliability, function, innovation, and efficiency. There are many commercial laundry brands to choose from, but when it comes to reputation and modernization, four brands stand out to us the most; Maytag, Miele, Whirlpool and Speed Queen. Let’s have a look at the impressive facets of these prominent washer manufacturers.
Maytag, an American company established in 1893, proudly designs and manufactures all their equipment here in the USA. Maytag washers are tough and reliable and built for sustainability. Their equipment is among the best commercial washer brands and has superior cleaning ability with their high-speed performance and shorter washing cycles. Here is a closer look at some of their innovative features:
- PowerWash cycle assures removal of deep-set stains making them the leader in stain removal machines
- FreshHold cycle releases continuous steam to help keep clothing fresh and free from musty odors until you are able to remove your laundry
- Soil level selection which allows the machine to adjust the temperature, the number of rinses, spin speed and the amount of water usage for a more controlled operation
- ExtraPower selection begins with a cold water cycle followed by a warmer cycle to help remove tougher stains
With all the possibilities from Maytag washers, your tenants will be thrilled to do laundry in your communal laundry room.
Miele, an independent family-owned and operated company since 1899; their durable and sustainably built machines are ones that you can trust. Miele is an innovative, German brand that has some of the most impressive technology in commercial laundry. Their high standards over the years is what constantly keep them on top of the best commercial washer brands list. Here is a look at some of their pioneering features:
- Reinforced shock absorbers and a robust drum bearing, ensure a smooth and quiet laundry experience
- Advanced water extraction system for a cleaner and dryer laundry result
- Patented Honeycomb drums which create a thin film of water between the drum and the laundry to allow garments to glide gently during each cycle
- All Miele washing machine parts are manufactured inhouse to ensure optimal quality control
Speed Queen, another veteran in the commercial washer game, was founded in 1908 in Wisconsin. Known for their advanced technology and their continued mission towards “effortless laundry”, Speed Queen remains at the top of the best commercial washer brands. Some of their revolutionary features include:
- Tenant use of smartphones to pay for usage and alert owners when service issues arise
- Speed Queen rewards plan to promote your services to your tenants
- Wash Alert informs tenants of washer status and availability so they don’t have to wait in line
- Notifications to communicate with your renters on the progress of their wash cycles
Speed Queen washers are durable and electronically interactive. With Speed Queen’s revolutionary Quantum control system, tenants will appreciate the control they have to customize and manage their laundry.
Whirlpool has been around since 1911 and is one of the most well-known and trusted commercial laundry brands. Through beautiful and thoughtful design, Whirlpool is known for their “innovation at the pace of life” motto. Their innovation lead to the first introduction of sustainable and efficient washers, leading to the eco-friendly units we know and love today. Let’s have a closer look at some of the superior qualities of Whirlpool washers:
- Prewash cycle that helps prevent stains from settling
- Washing machines that feature Energy Star certification that saves on utilities and exceeds the government’s standards by more than 20 percent
- Intuitive touch controls that guide users to choosing the proper cycle that senses laundry load size to adjust water levels and spin speeds
- The 12-hour FanFresh Option that circulates air through washing machine for up to 12 hours after the last cycle to keep the tub fresh
- Sanitize Cycle that increases water temperature to kill 99.9 percent of bacteria
- Colors Option that helps preserve laundry’s bright colors
Here at Commercial Laundries Miami, you can find all of the best commercial washer brands. We pride ourselves on our own brand and history as a family-owned and operated commercial laundry company. Not only will you receive the finest customer service and attention from our team, but you will also receive equipment from world-renowned brands such as Maytag, Miele, Speed Queen and Whirlpool.
Contact the Commercial Laundries our team today at (305) 699-3956.