Search for coin laundry machines for lease and find affordable name brand options at Commercial Laundries.
Do you need to replace old laundry machines, or would you like to add some extra ones to your commercial laundry facility? If you have an on-site commercial laundry facility in your multi-housing rental property, you need quality machines that perform well and are cost-effective. Machines that are in disrepair may be using more energy than they should be because they are not functioning properly. To eliminate this waste of excess water and energy usage, and improve your bottom line, you need efficient and cost-effective machines that will save you money on water, gas and electric costs.
If your budget is tight and you can’t invest in purchasing new machines at this time, Commercial Laundries has good news for you. We have high quality coin laundry machines for lease that will provide your facility with the machines you need. You can select the type of machines you want that meet your business needs and fit into your budget. All of our leased laundry equipment is tax deductible and will provide you and your tenants with many great benefits, such as:
- When you choose our coin laundry machines for lease you receive complimentary maintenance visits and repair services on all leased equipment for the lifetime of the lease contract. One of our technicians will make regular visits to your facility to check your machines, and make sure that they are operating at their maximum level of performance. Machines that are operating properly will provide cleaner laundry, and eliminate waste and unnecessary energy usage. If one of your machines needs repairs, your technician will address the problem as soon as possible.
- You can select coin laundry machines for lease by prominent companies such as Maytag, Speed Queen and Whirlpool. All of our commercial washers and dryers are Energy Star certified to conserve energy and reduce operating costs. One of our representatives can assist you in deciding which machines are best for your facility by explaining the difference in machine models.
- Commercial Laundries carries the best commercial coin operated washer systems. All of our washers are equipped with stainless or porcelain enamel washtubs that allow laundry to move easily around the washtub without causing snags or tears.
- We carry ADA compliant machines that provide easy access to the handicapped community. We suggest that you have at least one set of ADA compliant washer and dryer machines in your facility.
- Our best commercial coin operated washer systems have powerful agitation and extraction features that create a cleaner laundry outcome in a reduced cycle time.
- If your laundry facility is short on space, we carry space-saving stackable equipment that provides the same great benefits as regular models.
- Our coin laundry machines for lease are equipped with user-friendly, digital display dashboards that are easy to read and operate. You will find a good selection of cycle options and water temperature settings on each dashboard.
- All of our coin-operated machines have durable, large capacity coin vaults that hold a large amount of coins. Our coin vaults are built to resist tampering, damage and theft, and they are designed to reject slugs and foreign money. These features allow you to have peace of mind, and will save on extra trips to empty out the coin vaults.
- We carry front and top loading machines that are easily adjustable to increase or decrease your price per load.
We are committed to providing you with excellent products and services. To learn more about us, and the best commercial coin operated washer and dryer units, contact Commercial Laundries, Inc. today at: 305-699-3970.