Reasons a Coin Washer and Dryer Will Benefit Your Business
Find out how coin operated washers and dryers will benefits your business and customers.
Did you know that coin operated washer and dryer equipment has been running Laundromats and on-premise laundry facilities for over 50 years? Coin washer and dryer equipment was introduced by Harry Miller, founder of Harry Miller Appliances. Harry began installing coin meters on washing machines and became recognized as one of the first creators of coin laundry equipment. Coin washer and dryer units are a mainstay of the commercial laundry business and offer many great benefits to owners and managers of commercial laundry facilities.
If you are just getting started in the commercial laundry business you should know about the many great features of coin operated washer and dryer equipment. Commercial Laundries is a leading commercial laundry vendor in Florida and we have been supplying businesses across the State with the best brands of coin operated washer and dryer equipment. Here are some of the many benefits that you will receive with our coin operated laundry machines for sale:
- Our washers are equipped with stainless steel or porcelain enamel washtubs to ensure that laundry is not damaged during the wash cycle.
- You can select coin operated laundry machines for sale from famous American made manufacturers like Maytag, Whirlpool and Speed Queen, in front or top loading models.
- All of our machines are equipped with easy to operate digital display dashboards, and offer multiple wash and dry cycles, and water temperature selections.
- Our coin operated dryers have high efficiency exhaust blowers for a quick drying time, and galvanized steel cylinders for endurance and sustainability.
- We also carry stackable coin washer and dryer units for facilities that have a limited amount of space.
- Our coin operated laundry machines for sale are made with metal components and not plastic.
- Coin washer and dryer units are equipped with easy coin slide access and high capacity coin vaults that hold a large number of coins.
- Our solid construction coin vaults can withstand theft, damage and tampering, and are built to reject foreign money and slugs.
- Powerful agitation and extraction features makes for quicker, more effective wash cycles.
- All of our coin operated laundry machines for sale are Energy star rated to save on gas, electric and water costs.
- We also carry DOE compliant machines that provide easy access to better serve the handicapped community.
- Coin washer and dryer units require the patron to deposit coins to use the machines for a specified amount of time which equals one wash or dry cycle, after which the patron must deposit more coins. There is no separate collection of money or billing.
- Patrons are familiar with coin operated vending machines and coin operated washer and dryer equipment, and feel at ease using these products.
Self-service is a pre-requisite of a retail coin washer and dryer facility and your patrons should feel secure about using your products. Our coin operated laundry machines for sale are easy to use and have the latest technological and mechanical advancements to provide a quick and excellent laundry outcome. Laundry can be washed and dried within one hour and turn out a cleaner laundry than before. Your patrons will be pleased and you will have a quicker time turnover, allowing machines to be available sooner for the next patron to use.
We are committed to our clients to help them run an efficient and cost-effective retail laundry facility. To learn more about us, and the best coin operated washer and dryer equipment on the market, contact Commercial Laundries, Inc. today at: 305-699-3970.