Learn how used commercial laundry equipment can increase revenue and please tenants
Finding it hard to decide on what commercial laundry equipment to get? It can seem pretty daunting if you don’t know the specifics of each product. If you can’t decide on Speed Queen vs. Whirlpool products, then Commercial Laundries can help make the decision easier for you. Our experts can define the many features of each machine model and brand, and how they relate to your commercial laundry facility business. Once you understand the different features of each machine you can adequately judge which ones will best serve your business needs and goals.
Commercial Laundries is a leading commercial laundry vendor in Florida, and we carry the finest quality new and used commercial laundry equipment. We carry American-made Speed Queen and Whirlpool commercial laundry equipment that is renowned throughout the world. Both companies are known for following the highest standards in producing quality commercial laundry machines and use durable equipment to build them. Anyone familiar with Speed Queen and Whirlpool products knows that they are reliable workhorses that achieve maximum performance levels, and are designed to be energy efficient and cost-effective in lowering utility costs. When considering Speed Queen vs. Whirlpool, you will find that either one of these companies’ products is an excellent choice for your retail laundry facility.
Speed Queen is a great company that had its origins back in 1908 in Ripon, Wisconsin, where the company headquarters still remains. Speed Queen is known for hiring an American workforce, and does all their manufacturing in the U.S. They are committed to a strong work ethic that proudly produces high quality laundry machines. Their commercial laundry products are built to last for many years, and can withstand the rigors of constant, demanding daily use. Each machine is built and properly tested to last up to 10 years or more. You will find that Speed Queen commercial laundry equipment offers many great features that include:
- Front and top loading machines
- Stackable, space saving machines for small areas
- Durable commercial-grade metal-components used in machine construction; not plastic
- Engineered industrial controls that can withstand various climate environments, power surges and vibration
- Improved suspension system that redistributes laundry during the wash cycle
- Powerful agitation and extraction features to save time and money
- Laundry lift for complete detergent and water immersion to provide a cleaner laundry outcome
- Rugged steel drive components and stainless steel inner and outer washtubs
- Coin and credit card operated machines
Whirlpool Corporation was founded in 1911, and is the leading appliance manufacturer in the world. The company financially reports $21 billion in annual sales and retains 93,000 employees. Whirlpool is an American company that has 70 manufacturing and technology research centers, with a main focus on sustainability, innovation and consumer needs. Some of the many great features of Whirlpool commercial laundry equipment include:
- Large capacity machines with multiple cycle options and temperature settings
- Easy to read and operate digital dashboards
- Energy efficient to save on gas, electric and water costs
- Chip resistant cabinets
- High speed agitation and extraction features
- Direct-Drive washer motor coupler isolators eliminate old belt-driven technology
- Coin and credit card operated commercial laundry machines
Needless to say, there is no difference regarding Speed Queen vs. Whirlpool because both companies offer outstanding product features that will save time and money, and provide an excellent laundry outcome. Commercial Laundries only carries Energy Star certified products that efficiently reduce utility usage and improve water conservation. We also carry DOE compliant machines that are designed for easy access to the handicapped community. You can select from new or used commercial laundry equipment that is competitively priced. If you want to lease commercial laundry equipment, we have tax deductible lease options accompanied with complimentary maintenance and repair services.
You will find that there is no mystery concerning Speed Queen vs. Whirlpool commercial laundry equipment. We can walk you through the details and let you decide which options are best suited to your business needs. To learn more about our great products, contact Commercial Laundries, Inc. today at: 305-699-3970.