All multi-housing property owners want their building to stand out to potential tenants. One way to do this is by offering an onsite commercial laundry facility. If you aren’t aware, having an onsite laundry area is considered one of the top three amenities requested by tenants. In fact, a recent study by The National Multi-Housing Council showed that over 90 percent of renters searching for housing prefer buildings with an onsite laundry area. For property owners who want to offer this amenity, you can lease coin operated laundry machines. Leasing offers an affordable option for property owners and choosing coin operated laundry machines allows for extra revenue to be generated.
At Commercial Laundries, we have been providing coin operated laundry equipment solutions for property owners and businesses since 1967. Whether you need these solutions for an apartment complex, dormitory, senior housing, or commercial business, our expert team members can help you design and install the ideal onsite facility that will be customized for your needs. For property owners who are installing a commercial laundry area for the first time, the process begins with a team member visiting your location. He or she will analyze your available space, budget, and tenant demographic to help you determine which type of coin operated laundry machines would be ideal.
When you decide to lease coin operated laundry machines, you are taking advantage of a multitude of benefits, including:
- Quality, high performance machines – At Commercial Laundries, we only offer reliable, top quality machines made by the the most reputable companies in the laundry industry such a Whirlpool, Maytag and Speed Queen. This way, our clients know they are leasing long-lasting, sturdy equipment that will perform efficiently.
- Multiple coin vault options – When you lease coin operated laundry machines from us, you will have the options of choosing the ideal coin vault size for your schedule. For instance, if you cannot collect coins on a regular basis, we carry high capacity coin boxes that are made with the latest technology to deter tampering, damage and theft.
- Efficient and environment-conscious – Many of the coin operated laundry machines available in our inventory are built with the latest technology, designed to use less electricity, gas, water and detergent.
- Warranty and Repair Services – No matter what type of commercial laundry machine you lease from us, new or used, it will come with an outstanding warranty. In addition, we employ fulltime, certified technicians should you ever need a repair or part replacement.
Now that you are more familiar with the benefits of leasing coin operated laundry machines, you just need to decide which type of coin operated washer and dryer is ideal for you. At Commercial Laundries, we stock multiple types of laundry solutions, including:
- Front loaders – Front loaders are made with the latest technology and are extremely energy and water efficient. Typically found in multi-housing buildings with environmentally-conscious tenants, these machines are also ADA compliant, perfect for tenants with mobility issues.
- Stackables – Stackables are perfect for onsite laundry areas that are limited in space. Half the floor space of traditional equipment, these machines are known for their durability and power.
- Top loading – Top loading machines are known as a more traditional type of laundry solution. These are a great option for families that have large laundry needs.
Is it time for you to lease coin operated laundry machines? If so, call Commercial Laundries today and get started on designing and installing an onsite laundry facility that will catch the eye of potential tenants.
Contact Commercial Laundries at 1.855.254.WASH (9274) and get ready to increase your retention rate and generate extra revenue with coin operated laundry machines.