Coin Laundry Equipment Leasing
When potential renters begin their search for the perfect rental property, many factors are on their “wish list.” In addition to the property being safe and affordable, potential tenants want to know what types of amenities are available. Having an on-site laundry facility is one amenity that can catch the eye of your soon-to-be tenant. When you install coin operated laundry equipment into your property’s laundry facility, you relieve tenants of the hassle of having to haul pounds of dirty laundry to an outside facility. Many potential renters are not keen on having to use an outside laundry facility because of the time spent getting there, transportation costs and if there is an issue of safety, depending on where it is located. Having an easy to use laundry area on the premises is a win for everyone – your tenants can catch up on their laundry in their spare time and you have the opportunity to earn extra income. With traditional coin operated washers and dryers, you can install the ideal laundry facility designed to fit the needs of your tenants. With the opportunity to increase tenant retention and catch the eye of those looking for their next rental property, here are a few things to keep in mind when you decide to lease coin operated laundry equipment for your building.
At Commercial Laundries, we make coin laundry equipment leasing easy for property owners. In order to have the best coin operated laundry facility for your property, several items will be taken in to consideration. First, an expert from our team will help you by analyzing the space available, your budget, and what types of laundry needs your tenants have, etc. These factors will help you in the selection of the types of makes and models that will suit your tenants and help you produce additional revenue.
Additional items to be considered include:
- Coin Laundry Equipment Type – Commercial Laundries’ expert team will help you decide which make, model and type of coin laundry equipment is best for your space. This will range from top and front loaders to stackable washers and dryers. With coin laundry equipment, you will be able to offer your tenants basic load pricing. If you desire to offer your tenants multiple pricing options, we do have makes and models with more detailed options that allow you to price loads according to day and time of the week.
- Coin Vault Size – If you own multiple properties and /or your hectic schedule does not allow you the time to frequently collect coins from your laundry equipment, ask Commercial Laundries about high capacity coin boxes.
- Durability and Reliability – You can never go wrong when you choose coin laundry equipment that is manufactured by proven brands, such as Whirlpool, Maytag and Speed Queen. Your tenants will know their laundry is being taken care of by some of the best equipment in the world and you can rest assured that your machines are built to last.
- Security – With many laundry facilities, there is a lack of continuous supervision, which can sometimes tempt those with ill intentions to use slugs and foreign currency in coin laundry equipment. Ask one of our experts about the latest coin operated laundry equipment that has built in tamper-proof technology, helping you rest easy that every tenant is paying for his or her laundry.
- Warranty and Repair – When you are searching for coin laundry equipment to lease for your facility, be sure to inquire about the company’s repair and warranty protocol. At Commercial Laundries, we have expert full-time repair technicians and our products come with some of the best warranties in the business. We not only make leasing laundry equipment affordable, but help you protect your investment.
Leasing and installing an ideal coin operated laundry facility in your rental property can be a reality with the help of Commercial Laundries. With over 45 years of experience, we are excited to help you design and install a laundry area that will improve your property’s rental retention, entice potential renters and help you generate extra revenue. With thousands of coin operated washers and dryers available for lease, a lucrative laundry room can be yours.
Contact Commercial Laundries today at 305-592-7990 to learn more about our coin operated laundry equipment leasing.